Bel Aire Senior Living – Assisted Living Facility in UT
Bel Aire Senior Living excels at offering assisted living services in UT county. At both of our facilities, our residents enjoy a variety of beautifully appointed, non-furnished rooms to accommodate personal decorating preferences. We also have comfortable community areas which allow for personal and group entertainment, sitting by the fire and relaxing, or stimulating conversation. All of our residents enjoy 24 hour assistance by a very competent & compassionate CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) staff, engaging activities and delicious home style cooking.
We understand that each resident has unique needs and preferences. For this reason we meet with each resident and family and conduct an assessment (prior to move-in and at regular intervals after moving in) to understand and update any need for assistance and support. Our residents have as much independence as they desire with the knowledge that personal care and support services are available if and when they need them.
We are happy to provide assistance with ADLs (activities of daily living) such as Bathing, Dressing, Oral Hygiene, Ambulating/Transferring, Night Assistance, Eating, Incontinence Care/Bathroom Assistance, Memory Issues/ Wandering and Medication Management.
Here is a quick glance at what we offer:
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Excellent staff-to-resident ratios
- Each Resident is given a pendant that may be used to call for CNA assistance 24 hrs a day
- Medication management & distribution
- Family Connections: A family online access to daily care
- Private resident rooms
- Private resident couple rooms
- Memory Care Wing
- Assistance with activities of daily living: Bathing, Dressing, Oral Hygiene, Ambulating/Transferring, Night Assistance, Eating, Incontinence Care/Bathroom Assistance, Memory Issues/ Wandering and Medication Management
- Short term respite stays are welcomed
As included services, housekeeping, laundry, meal and snack preparations are a part of senior living at Bel Aire. But, those who feel the need to remain more independent may choose to do some of their own laundry or room cleaning. We also accommodate therapeutic diets.
- Three delicious, home-cooked meals served daily (dietitian approved)
- Snacks available between lunch and dinner
- Weekly housekeeping and daily spot cleaning
- Weekly personal laundry (except dry-cleaning)
Social involvement is also an essential part of life. Here at Bel Aire we offer a variety of activities throughout the day and some evenings. As well, those events include cognitive mind-stimulating activities, and a lot of fun! We want our resident families to be involved in our facility functions, therefore we plan activities that can also include family members of all ages.
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, cognitive, and spiritual activities and programs
- Dakim Brain fitness computer program
- Social programs and excellent activities (Sample calendar)
- Our resident council meets monthly to give feedback to the Bel Aire staff
- Social programs and educational seminars for families
- Seasonal family activities
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Transportation with a lift that can be scheduled for needed travel & is used for outings on a weekly basis
- LDS Branch services are available and attended weekly at Bel Aire
- Bel Aire Beauty salon is also available by appointment