Assisted Living Services
At Bel Aire Senior Living of American Fork we serve Types I & II as well as Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care residents. Our team is dedicated to positively impacting our residents’ lives each day through service and care. Our community provides an option for those looking for senior care in Utah Valley that offers comfort, expert care, and a loving environment.
- CNA ASSISTANCE 24/7 – Residents enjoy 24-hour assistance by a very competent & compassionate CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) staff. We also provide excellent staff-to-resident ratios.
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System – Residents are provided with a call pendant to alert staff for help.
- ASSISTANCE WITH ADLs – Activities of Daily Living include: Bathing, Dressing, Oral Hygiene, Ambulating/Transferring, Night Assistance, Eating, Incontinence Care/Bathroom Assistance, and Memory Care/Wandering.
- MEDICATION MANAGEMENT -We track & distribute all medications to residents and will document this in their medical records. Medications are ordered and then delivered regularly by the shared pharmacy.
- HOMESTYLE MEALS – All residents enjoy three delicious, well-balanced meals daily. Along with two desserts and snacks.
- HOUSEKEEPING – Weekly housekeeping is provided and daily spot cleaning of each room. Creating a clean and comfortable environment is our priority.
- LAUNDRY – We manage laundry and dry-cleaning services 3 times a week for all residents.
- SNACKS – Snacks & Ice cold water is served each day around 3:00 pm. Residents can choose from healthy choices of fruit, yogurt, cheese sticks, cookies, and other small snacks.
- ACTIVITIES – Our calendar is carefully planned each month to ensure each resident has an opportunity to participate in a variety of meaningful activities that enrich the mind, body, and spirit.
- RELIGIOUS SERVICES – LDS Branch services – weekly sacrament meeting, relief society, and priesthood meetings. Family Home Evenings are held each Monday. Non-denominational services are also provided.
- MUSIC – Music is very important at Bel Aire. We provide a variety of music programs each month. Residents enjoy piano concerts, guitar music, sing-alongs, hymns, and more.
- BUS RIDES – Residents can go on regular scenic bus drives to enjoy beautiful outdoor views each season or enjoy shopping trips and lunch outings with friends. Our bus is wheelchair accessible.
- FITNESS – Our fitness and wellness programs are focused on improving vitality, functional endurance, strength, flexibility, and circulation. Morning exercises, walking club, sit and dance, balloon volleyball, etc.
- BEAUTY SALON – Feeling beautiful at our beauty salon. It is open every Thursday morning where our residents, both men, and women, can get their hair cut, styling, colored, and much more.
- Dakim Brain Fitness – This specialty computer program uses patented NeuroLogic technology that cross-trains our resident’s brains in six essential cognitive domains to provide a comprehensive brain workout.
- CABLE TV/PHONE – A cable TV or landline phone is optional for each room. Cable TV is provided through Comcast with over 200 channels. Each room has its own separate extension and residents can call nationwide.
- Mobile Dentist – Specializes in providing dental services directly in our facility with training for patients with Alzheimer’s or Dementia. Services include exams, x-rays, cleaning, dentures, or other dental procedures.
- Home Health & Hospice – whether there is a need for physical therapy, or access to a nurse or doctor – these are all available to you through various home health agencies. Hospice services are also available.
- Utah Senior Care Planning – Services include Medicaid eligibility planning and asset preservation, V.A. Pension benefit processing, Medicare insurance consulting, wealth transfer strategies, and retirement & estate planning.
- Brett Wilde Real Estate Team – We will help you move into Bel Aire Senior Living and help pay for your admission fee. We provide FREE Moving Services to help our clients move locally.
AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Apartment Style – Studio Rooms – Private Resident Rooms are available in three different sizes-small, medium, and large. Large rooms are suitable for couples. 1/2 bath, full bath, or kitchenette – depending on the room layout.
- Patio – The patio is open during the warm season and residents can lounge outside enjoying the weather or eat with friends and family at our picnic tables with beautiful umbrellas. The patio is nicely suited in the inner courtyard.
- Individually Controlled Heating & Cooling System – Each room is equipped with personal heating & air conditioning.
- Free Internet – Free internet is available throughout the building. Residents can do genealogy, chat with family via Skype, write emails or simply listen to beautiful music via the internet.
- Safety Grab Bars